Thursday, July 23, 2015

High Summer Read-a-Thon - Mid-Week Check-in #HSreadathon


Hi there, everyone! Well, I managed to finally make the rounds to everyone's blogs and now here we are... halfway through the read-a-thon! I hope everyone is finding time to read. I'm hoping that I will be able to salvage the rest of the time and get some good reading in myself. It sure has been a hectic summer!

I'm planning to attempt to monitor Twitter more closely so if anyone is game to chat, just tweet me. Hashtag #HSreadathon and my handle is @truebookaddict

If you are doing daily updates on your blog, or have done a mid-week update post, feel free to leave your link in the comments...or just let me know how things are going.

I've also added another prize to the prize page so be sure to take a look.

Happy reading!

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I've just been adding updates to my sign-up post. I'm doing okay, but not as far as I wanted. Still have the weekend, so we'll see. :)

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing pretty darn good. I didn't get to finish a book yesterday like I hoped so I will be finishing it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf