Monday, April 16, 2018

Spring into Horror #Readathon - Mid Event Check-in #SpringHorror


How is the reading going for you? I've been doing okay. Still enjoying Dan Simmons' The Terror so much...and Murder on the Orient Express is enjoyable too. Hoping to get to the others on my list. I've been called for jury duty so hoping for some reading down time if I do actually get placed on a jury. My report date is April 23 so if I'm especially MIA that week that will be the reason. I'm not sure how it works, whether they sequester on weekends or not. Just hoping I don't get sequestered and miss the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon on the 28th. In truth though, I'm actually looking forward to jury duty. I'm like Minnie Driver's character in that show Speechless. I feel like I've got a golden ticket and this...


The prize page is finally up! We have some awesome prizes this time around. I'm so excited for you guys! Check it out here.

Share your progress in the comments, or leave a link, or update us in the Facebook group.

I hope you're enjoying the readathon!


truebookaddict

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Halfway through the month and I've decided to jump in on the action! Now I just need to decide which horror to read! Here's what I posted tonight ... http://www.tiftalksbooks.com/2018/04/weekly-wanderings-spring-into-horror.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mid-event Update

    I have finished 13 books over the last two weeks but only 3 have been scary books.

    Insatiable| by Meg Cabot 4/4-18

    Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh 4/8-18

    A Perilous Journey by A. S. Hames 4/10-18

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten a lot of mystery thrillers in like Ruth Ware and I am reading Final Girls by Riley Sager and at the beginning of the month I read a lot of true crime/memoir books. I'm slowly working on The Haunting of Hill House and Devil in the White City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read 5 books so far and am about to start my 6th which is sadly my first book listed as a thriller on good reads -booksandrandomfandoms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've finished eight books so far, and I've been posting my updates on Twitter. I'm currently reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (only 30 pages left) and next up is The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey. I'm listening to Flu by Wayne Simmons.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf